2 tablespoons Garam Masala
5 tablespoons of Curry Powder
1 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika
2 tablespoons of sea salt
1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper or 2 tablespoons of Cayenne Pepper
5 Garlic Cloves
1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
1/2 cup of Coconut Cream or Milk
- Wash the fish with the juice of 1 lemon.
- Dry the fish.
- Season the fish with the dry seasonings.
- Heat a few tablespoons of Olive Oil in a pan, over medium heat.
- Place the fish in the pan and brown each side for 3 minutes.
- Add the Coconut Milk or Coconut Cream.
- Lower the heat and add the garlic cloves and pepper.
- Simmer until the fish is cooked and sauce thickens.
- Serve over white rice.
A few days ago I decided to try something that I’ve always been curious about, Lasagna Pizza! I’ve seen it on my favorite restaurant’s menu, countless times, but I always pictured something messy and greasy. So, I avoided ordering it, even when I tried every pizza on their menu, and was dying to try something… Continue reading Have You Ever Had a Slice of Lasagna Pizza?
Please share your thought with me after watching this video. I found it to be very inspirational and thought provoking. Let’s talk after you watch. Also, this is still a food blog, even though I haven’t posted a recipe in awhile. Don’t worry I have a few coming. Nonetheless, I’m happy to share gems I find that relate to life.
Check out this amazing slice of strawberry cheesecake I had from a restaurant in New York. It’s called Junior’s. They serve food that will have you drooling for days. This definitely a restaurant you want to visit while in NYC.