3 cups Fresh or Canned Jackfruit
1 Red Onion
5 Garlic Cloves
1 Teaspoons of All Purpose Seasoning
1/2 Cup of Honey BBQ Sauce
3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- Season the Jackfruit with all purpose seasoning, honey bbq sauce and soy sauce.
- Chop the Red Onion and dice the garlic cloves.
- Add the onion and garlic to the Jackfruit.
- Heat a saucepan with a few tablespoons of oil.
- When the pan is hot, add the Jackfruit and cook on high heat for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 mins.
- Serve with rice, bread, or a salad.