2 tablespoons Garam Masala
5 tablespoons of Curry Powder
1 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika
2 tablespoons of sea salt
1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper or 2 tablespoons of Cayenne Pepper
5 Garlic Cloves
1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
1/2 cup of Coconut Cream or Milk
- Wash the fish with the juice of 1 lemon.
- Dry the fish.
- Season the fish with the dry seasonings.
- Heat a few tablespoons of Olive Oil in a pan, over medium heat.
- Place the fish in the pan and brown each side for 3 minutes.
- Add the Coconut Milk or Coconut Cream.
- Lower the heat and add the garlic cloves and pepper.
- Simmer until the fish is cooked and sauce thickens.
- Serve over white rice.