- Combine all ingredients in a mixer or bowl.
- Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to several ramekins.
- Bake at 350, for 50 mins or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- While the cakes bake, combine 1/2 cup of blueberry preserve and 1/2 cup of rasberry jam, and 5 tablespoon of confectioners sugar.
- When the cakes are done, remove from the oven and allow them to cool. Once they are cool you can pour the berry sauce on each one.
- Feel free to add fresh fruit.