I just got done baking this cake, and I think I need a drink. This thing was sooooo good. My mouth is still watering! I need a hug.
This cake was very easy to make. Please give it a try. It’s reminds me of drinking a really good strawberry and banana smoothie.
1 box of Pillsbury Strawberry Cake Mix
10 Oz of mango jam
3 tablespoons of condensed milk
1/2 cup of mango chunks
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
lemon zest from 1 lemon
- Follow the directions on the cake box.
- Add the mango jam to the cake batter, and mix.
- Pour into a spring form cake pan and bake according to the directions on the cake box or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- While the cake bakes, blend the mango chunks with the condensed milk and cream cheese.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
- Once the cake is cool, apply the mango cream frosting.