- Maple Smoked Bacon
- Italian Sausage and Red Onions
- Green and Yellow Bell Peppers
- Green onions
- Cheddar Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 envelope of yeast
2 teaspoons of salt
1 1/2 cups of warm water
3 tablespoons of olive oil or grapeseed seed oil
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixer.
- Gradually add the warm water, and mix.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and mix until a dough forms. Feel free to add more flour if the dough is very sticky.
- Put the dough on a floured counter, and knead it into a smooth ball.
- Rub a large bowl with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add the dough.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and a towel.
- Let it sit for 55 mins or until it has doubled in size.
- Divide the dough into two smooth balls.
- Let the balls rest for 15 mins. Cover them with plastic wrap.
- After 15 mins the dough is ready to use.