3lbs of beef(grass fed)
2 tablespoons of sea salt
1 tablespoon of onion powder
1 tablespoon of garlic powder
2 packets of Beef Boullion Seasoning
1 tablespoon of thyme
1/2 cup of diced onions
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons of hot sauce
4 tablespoons of Steak Sauce
1/2 of mixed vegetables
2 cups of Fingerling Potatoes
2 cups of beef broth
1 cup of flour
1/3 cup of water
- Season the beef with the dry seasonings.
- Allow the beef to marinate for an hour, or overnight.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pot, over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the beef, one piece at a time.
- Brown the beef for a few minutes, then add the onions, thyme, and garlic cloves. Cook for 5 mins.
- Add the beef broth, and increase the heat.
- After 10 mins, add the hot sauce and steak sauce.
- Reduce the heat, and add the mixed vegetables and Fingerling Potatoes.
- In a bowl, combine the flour and water.
- Mix until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough until it is stiff. Add more flour if the dough is sticky.
- Take small parts of the dough and former each piece into small ovals and add them to the pot.
- When you are done adding the Dumplings, cover the pot, and allow the stew to cook until the beef is tender.