1 16.5 Oz Pillsbury Sugar Dough
1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice
1/2 cup of flour
2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
3 tablespoons of butter
1/4 cup of milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the cookie dough from the package and mix it with the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice.
- Knead into a soft dough.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of the dough onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 mins.
- Add to a cooling rack and prepare the icing.
- In a bowl sift the powdered sugar and mix it with the butter, milk, and pumpkin puree. Add more or less milk to make the icing thick enough to coat the cookies.
- Mix until the icing is very smooth.
- Coat each cookie in with the icing and return them to the cooling rack.
I hope you’re having an amazing weekend. I wanted to come up with an easy alternative to my original recipe, for those of you that prefer quick desserts. The cookie dough saves you many steps, and allows you to create any flavor of cookies that you prefer.
You could add chocolate chips, peanut butter, cherries or blueberries. Have fun with it. This dough is also perfect for a pie or tart crust.
How was your weekend?