1/2 cup of flour
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1 cup of yellow cornmeal
2/3 cup of white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons of nutmeg
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 1/2 cups of milk
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
3 tablespoons of melted butter
Honey (to drizzle on top)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rub the inside of a baking pan with butter or oil.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, coconut flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Stir in the milk, butter, and oil.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, and drizzle honey over the bread.
Hi everyone, I hope you’re doing well. If you love cornbread this recipe will make your taste buds stand up, or if you’ve never had it, please try my recipe. This bread pairs well with chicken, ribs, or salmon. Let me know what you think.