2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 tablespoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1 stick of butter
1 cup of pumpkin purée
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon of butter
1 tablespoon pumpkin spice or 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1/2 cup of chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the sugar and butter until the mixture is very smooth.
- Add the pumpkin purée and mix very well.
- Add the egg and vanilla.
- Continue to mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Slowly add the flour.
- Then add the baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt.
- Rub the baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Drop tablespoons of the dough on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 mins on 350 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- In a bowl combine the ingredients for the glaze, until the glaze is smooth.
- Dip each cookie into the glaze and return to the cooling rack.
- If you use chopped pecans, add them to each cookie after you dip them in the glaze.