1 cup of flour
1 1/4 cup of cornmeal
1/2 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup of pumpkin purée
1 cup of milk
1 1/2 cups of sweet corn
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
2 teaspoons of nutmeg
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, baking powder and other spices.
- Add the egg, milk, and vegetable oil, and mix very well.
- Add 1 cup of sweet corn, mix well.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining corn on top of the bread.
- Bake for 25 mins on 400 degrees, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Good morning everyone, I hope you’ll give this recipe a try. It’s simple and the combination of pumpkin and corn is amazing.
Have a great day, or night.