1 bunch of asparagus
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons of salt
1/2 of a lemon
- Place the asparagus in a bowl.
- Add the dry seasonings to the bowl and rub the asparagus spears well.
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 of a lemon onto the asparagus.
- Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan.
- Heat the pan on medium-high heat for a 5 mins.
- Add the asparagus, and the pan should sizzle.
- When the asparagus start to become tender and charred, Add the zest from the 1/2 of lemon you juiced earlier.
- Cook for another 2 mins, and remove from the pan.
I hope everyone is doing well. How’s your week going? Also, what have you cooked, or baked this week? Did you eat anything that impressed your taste buds?
This recipe makes a great side dish, or appetizer. I love the tang and spice from the lemon, and cayenne pepper. Please give it a try.