6 boneless chicken thighs
3 tablespoon of all purpose seasoning
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
2 cups of panko bread crumbs
1 tablespoon of honey
1 cup of teriyaki sauce
3 tablespoons of honey
4 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Mix the teriyaki sauce with honey in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and let them marinate overnight for at least 2 hours.
- Combine the all purpose seasoning,onion powder, garlic powder, ground ginger, cayenne pepper and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Remove the thighs from the bowl and cut in half.
- Add the bread crumb mixture to a zip lock bag.
- Place each thigh in the zip lock bag, one at a time.
- Shake the bag vigorously, to coat each thigh.
- Fry each thigh for 2mins on each side.
- Then place each thigh on a baking sheet.
- Pour some oil over each thigh.
- Put the chicken in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 mins, or until golden brown and the juices from the chicken run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the oven.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce and pour it over the chicken.