1 pack of ground beef
3 tablespoons of all purpose seasoning
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1/2 cup of tomato sauce
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
8 slices of applewood smoked bacon
1 cup of mushrooms
1/2 cup of red onions
1/4 cup of green onions
1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese ( optional)
1 prepared pizza crust or follow my pizza dough recipe
- Add a few tablespoons of oil to a sauce pan. Heat the pan over medium heat.
- Season the beef with: all purpose seasoning, garlic and onion powder, red onions, and green onions.
- Add the beef to the pan, brown for 10 mins.
- Then add the mushrooms, and continue to cook until the mushrooms are tender.
- When the beef is cooked, remove from the flame and add tomato sauce to the pan and mix the ingredients together.
- In another pan cook bacon until its crispy.
- Rub olive oil on your dough.
- Spoon the beef mixture onto the dough.
- Top with bacon and cheese.
- Bake on 400 degrees until the cheese melts and the crust gets lightly browned.
When I baked my pie I only used mozzarella cheese, but I suggest using both mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese. Also, feel free to add more, or less tomato sauce. I used a store bought pizza dough, but please try my pizza dough recipe, if you have time.
Bon Appetit Friends!