1 2 1/2 pound boneless pork loin
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 tablespoons of pork seasoning
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
2 cups of chicken broth
4 tablespoons of sea salt
3 tablespoons of green onions
1 cup of carrots, or rainbow carrots
1 cup of fresh cranberries
2 cups of mushrooms
1 packet of McCormick Mushroom Gravy
- Place the pork loin in a zip lock bag and pour the chicken broth into the bag.
- Add the sea salt and seasonings, let the loin marinate overnight for at least 8 hours.
- Put the loin into a roasting pan and rub the outside with butter.
- Then rub the pork with the dark brown sugar.
- Add cranberries, carrots and green onions to the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the juice from the zip lock bag into the pan.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 35 mins.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 15 mins.
- Make the gravy according to the instructions on the packet. Add the mushrooms to the gravy when it starts to thicken. When the mushrooms are cooked and the gravy is thick, remove from the stove.
- Slice the pork loin, and add the gravy on top of each slice. Add the veggies from the roasting pan aswell.
Hey everyone, this pork loin was juicy and flavorful. Please give it a try and don’t forget to ask me anything that comes to mind.
Next time I’m going to wrap the outside with applewood smoked bacon. The bacon will add a crispy texture, and another flavor dimension.