Hey everyone, I hope you’re having a great week. Check out this recipe for a juicy bacon cheeseburger.
1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon of Old Bay Seasoning or any all purpose seasoning
1 cup of Cheddar Cheese or Vermont Cheddar
4 tablespoons of butter
8 slices of applewood smoked bacon
4 brioche buns or sliced Italian bread
- Season the ground beef with the onion and garlic powder, black pepper, and Old Bay seasoning.
- Divide the the ground meat into 4 equally sized balls.
- Form each ball into a medium sized disk.
- Use a knife to cut the disk into half, starting at one of the sides.
- Place some cheese inside and pinch the opening together.
- Add a tablespoon of butter on top of each burger.
- Wrap each burger with two slices of bacon.
- Pour enough olive oil to coat the pan.
- Add the burgers to the pan.
- Cook each side for 5 mins, on medium heat.
- Continue to cook until the bacon is crispy and the burger gets charred.
- When the burger is cooked, place each pattie on a bun.
- Dress the burger as you prefer to have it.
I suggest adding bbq sauce to your burger, or make my special sauce by combining a few tablespoons of mayonnaise with relish, bbq sauce, and a dash of mustard.