1 pack of spaghetti
1/2 cup of tomato sauce
1/2 cup of ketchup
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup of vermont cheddar cheese or pepper jack cheese
5 italian sausages or 5 apple wood smoked sausages
6 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of basil
1/4 cup parmesean cheese
2 cups of mushrooms
- Boil pasta for 10 mins or follow the directions on the package.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the oil and 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 mins.
- Then add the onion, and garlic powders.
- Remove the pasta, drain and add 3 tablespoons of butter. Put it in a bowl to the side.
- Slice the sausages, and add them to the pan. Brown the mushrooms and sausages.
- When the mushrooms and sausages have browned, add the tomato sauce and ketchup with the chicken broth.
- When everything has been incorporated, add the cheese and let it melt into the sauce.
- Finally, add the pasta and mix everything together.
- Place on a serving dish.
- Sprinkle oregano,basil, and parmesean cheese on top.
Hey guys, thanks for reading and please give this recipe a try.