1 medium eggplant
1 cup of coconut flour
1/4 cup of chicken broth
1 teaspoon of basil
1 teaspoon of oregano
2 teaspoons of seasoned salt or all purpose seasoning
A few tablespoons of sunflower oil, coconut, or olive oil
- Slice the eggplant, determine the width you prefer.
- Add the eggplant to a bowl.
- Add the chicken broth and coat the eggplant slices well.
- Sprinkle the basil, oregano, and salt on the eggplant.
- Place the slices in another bowl, and add the coconut flour.
- Cover the bowl and shake, until each piece is coated in the flour.
- Put 3 tablespoons of oil on a baking dish, and add to an oven for 3 mins, at 350°F.
- When the pan is hot, add the eggplant.
- Bake for 20 mins at 350°F, for thicker slices, add 10 mins.
- Flip after 10 mins.
- When the eggplant is tender, remove from the oven and eat while it is hot.