1/4 cup butter
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
9 slices of pineapple in juice, drained or 2 cups of chopped pineapples
9 maraschino cherries without stems, if desired
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 coconut flour
1/4 cup pinapple juice
1 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup butter
2 teaspoons of bourbon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In square pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over melted butter.
- Place pineapple slices and cherries over brown sugar. Place cherry in center of each pineapple slice. 🍒🍒🍒🍒
- Mix the the remaining ingredients in bowl. Mix the ingredients well.
- Pour the batter over the pinapples and cherries.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 mins.