Sweet Potato Mash(follow my roasted sweet potato recipe)
6 medium size sweet potatoes
2 Granny Smith
1/2 cup of walnuts
2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons of ginger wine or orange juice
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 tablespoon of honey
1/2 cup of cranberries
So, follow my roasted sweet potato recipe, but this time you are going to use a mixer to whip the sweet potatoes , until they are a creamy consistency.
Chicken Breast(follow my panko breaded chicken recipe)
4 chicken tenders
2 cups of panko bread crumbs
1 tablespoon of all purpose seasoning
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper 🌶 🌶🌶
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 red bell pepper
1/2 of an eggplant
2 garlic cloves
1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes 🍅
1/4 cup of Olive Oil
1 teaspoon black peeper
- Dice the red bell peppers, chop the eggplant into chunks, and crush the garlic.
- Place the ingredients into a baking pan.
- Add the olive oil, a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients together and bake at 375 for 30 mins, or until the eggplant is tender.
- Add everything to a food processor, and blend until it is creamy.
- Put some of the purée on each chicken breast and add a few shavings of Parmesan Cheese, or Vermont Cheddar Cheese.
Finally, finish the meal with a few green beans. To make green beans I usually boil some water with a teaspoon of salt, and add the beans to the water for only 4 mins. Then I put them in cold water, to stop the cooking process.
Let me me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading.