- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder or any chicken seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 6 chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon chili lime seasoning or 1 teaspoon chili powder and 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Making The Chicken
- Season chicken tenders with the seasonings listed above.
- Place the tenders in a zip lock bag with the panko bread crumbs and coat each piece. Shake the bag and press the breadcrumbs into the chicken.
- Put the tenders on a baking sheet and put a teaspoon of oil on each one.
- Bake at 400 for 20 mins, or until the tenders are golden brown. Flip once after 10 mins.
Making The Asparagus
- Put the olive oil in a saucepan pan and add the asparagus once the oil is hot.
- Add the chili lime seasoning or chili powder and lime juice.
- Keep the heat on medium high.
- Let the asparagus cook until it browns a little, and the pan is dry.
Please ask me any questions, and I hope you enjoy this meal.