1 box of your favorite vanilla cake mix
1 1/2 cups of blackberries
- prepare the cake mix as directed by the box
- line the bottom of a cake pan or tart pan with crushed shortbread cookies. You need 1/2 cup of crushed cookies.
- place the blackberries on top
- pour the batter over the berries and cookies
- bake according to the directions on the cake mix bow
This cake is delicious with whipped cream, or icecream. You can also line the bottom with blueberries, strawberries, or pineapples with cherries. The possibilities are endless. So, get your creative hat, and get to creating awesomeness .